19 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME.

Hey guys! I'm just going to dive right into it. Here are 19 fun facts about me.

- I sleep a lot. I can sleep for two days straight if you let me. Good thing is,I'm a light sleeper.

- I'm not a morning person. I get very cranky and I wouldn't want to talk to anyone. There is a chance you might not get an answer to your question. It's nothing personal.


- Orange is the new black is the first and only TV series that made me cry. C'mon Poussey died.

- If I had two different eye colours and longer legs, my shakara will be plenty.

-I don't fancy confrontations but I know proper communication would save any kind of relationship. I'm trying my best tho.

- My most embarrassing moment was about 9 years ago when I peed my pants at a picnic because I didn't want to use the mobile toilet. I thought peeing my pants was better than using a public toilet.

- My most heart pounding moment was when I went on this water splash ride with my Sister's friend. He was like I gotchu I gotchu. At that moment, I didn't even remember someone was with me. I thought when I hit the water beneath us, it would be my dead body that would be carried out. I never screamed so hard.

- I have so many nicknames based on my body size. My mum calls me "Agbani Direct goat" "Ego" My sis calls me "Lepa" My mum's friends call me "Siliki baby" "Iya Roto Roto" An Uncle calls me "Mosquito" But he saw me recently and said I'm not as skinny anymore so,he'd find a new name for me. I await the name.

- I get bored easily.

- My academic performance used to be the bomb. But now, I don't know book again.

- I am very unimpressed with things.

- I cannot sing to save my life or that of my loved ones.

- I hate doing the dishes.

- I'm such a cry baby but none of my friends have ever seen me cry.It's the other way.

- I have a twin brother.

- I became an aunt when I was about 15 years old.

-My favourites have remained my favorites for a while. They don't really change.

- When I'm pissed, I try to smile and ignore because if I don't, I loose my cool and I start to shake. I try to avoid it. I cannot let somebody come and stress me.

-I wish to write a book someday.




Comments

  1. hassy. na wa o. sha well done. mayowa typing. Rep

    ReplyDelete
  2. ����Agbani direct goat killed me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool to know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW